Identity and contact data of the Data Controller and Data Processor
SPRINT LAB S.r.l., with registered office in Via Trieste, 430 - 80036 Palma Campania (NA) – Italy, (hereinafter “Data Controller”) is the Data Controller.
Typology of the data processed
We process data in order to perform, to provide and to improve Services We offer to our clients.
These aims are:
- Purchase and delivery. These data are processed in order to fulfil the online purchase agreement signed with the Data Controller, process orders and returns through online services and send information on shipment tracking, manage payments, claims and product warranties.
- Providing and improving services and solving any problems relating to them. These data are processed in order to provide functionality, to analyse performances, to correct errors and to improve the use and the efficiency of Amazon services.
- Tips and Custom. These data are processed in order to suggest functionalites, products and services you might be interested in; to identify your preferences and to custom your experience.
- We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- These data are processed in order to communicate with you through phone calls, through emails and chat.
The Data Controller informs you that the company shall process your personal data on paper, IT and computer means, according to the principles of correctness, loyalty and transparency as provided for by the applicable law on personal data protection. The Data Controller shall adopt appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of your confidential data and rights guaranteeing a level of security proportional to the risks.
Data are stored pursuant to the civil and fiscal obligations and in any case for the sole duration of the contract in force. Once the contractual relationship is concluded, your personal data will be retained.
Data subjects’ rights
The data subject shall have the right, in relation to the data processing herein described, as provided for by the applicable laws concerning the protection of personal data, including the following rights:
to obtain from the Controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data (right to access data);
lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority in case the personal data protection law has been infringed;
Deletion Of Your Personal Data. Typically we retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. You may, however, request that we delete your personal information.
receive a copy of your data in an electronic format for the services rendered by this website and request that such data are transmitted to another Data Controller (right to data portability).
Data subjects may at any time exercise their rights by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access or Register through Facebook
You can log in to our Site using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
- Access or Register through Google
You can access or register by using data of you Google account. Google will ask for your authorization to login.
- Request for assistance through Facebook Messenger
You can request for assistance or just speak with our team using chat or messenger on Facebook. Facebook will ask for your authorization to login.
When you visit our website, our partner companies also store third-party cookies on your device. The cookies contain information about how our website is used, e.g. which pages and products were visited. The data is collected in a pseudonymised form by assigning an identification number, which is not combined with any other personal data you may have provided to us.
Cookie of Google Analytics:
- how to disable cookie: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
Cookie of Google Doubleclick:
- how to disable cookie: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin
Cookie of Facebook:
- how to disable cookie: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
How to disable cookie through Browser Configuration
You can manage your cookie through your browser settings. Please visit the following link:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie